HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Server The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Server is a powerful yet affordable tower server designed for small offices, remote and branch offices to run on-premises and hybrid cloud solutions, delivering enterprise-class performance, security, reliability, and expandability at a lower cost.
· Support for NVIDIA Quadro P2200 and P1000 GPU cards.
· Support for one new M.2 NVMe SSD.
· 350W non-hot-plug power supply with Gold-level power efficiency.
· Supports latest Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors up to 6 cores and up to 83W, 9th Gen Core™ i3 and Pentium® G processors.
· 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 Standard Memory UDIMM offering 8GB, 16GB. Max 64GB memory capacity.
· Four expansion slots for more flexible usage – two x16 and two x8 connectors.
· Dedicated iLO port & serial port option kit.
· SMB Offering to match different workloads.
· Form Factor
· 4U Tower
Notes: Sliding Shelf – 874578-B21 is optional to support rack form factor.
· 8 SFF chassis and 2 half-height (5.25″) media drive bays with optional 1 slim-line DVD bay kit option
· 4 LFF chassis and 2 half-height (5.25″) media drive bays with optional 1 slim-line DVD bay kit option
· 4 LFF NHP chassis and 2 half-height (5.25″) media drive bays with optional 1 slim-line DVD bay kit option or up to 2 LFF NHP HDD cage kits
· 1 Default system fan module (92 x 32 mm)
· 1 Default PCI fan module (92 x 32 mm) depending on models
– PCI fan module is part of HPE ML30 Gen10 PCI Fan and Baffle Kit (P06303-B21) which is included in pre-configured Performance Models.
– HPE ML30 Gen10 PCI Fan and Baffle Kit (P06303-B21) is required as follows:
Must be selected in 4LFF Hot Plug CTO Server and 8SFF Hot Plug CTO Server.
Must be selected in 4LFF NHP CTO Server and pre-configured Entry Model if M.2 SSD or any PCIe card (NIC, Smart Array Controller, graphic card, etc.) is selected except the E208e-p controller and 1Gb network adapters.